Digital Current Simulator
With our well equipped in-house facilities, we are manufacturing and exporting an excellent stock of Digital Current Simulator. These equipments are highly used in industrial applications for simulating the current. Integrated with advanced techniques, our entire range of equipments has been tried and tested on standard quality parameters before supplying in market. We offer our clients wide range of Digital Current Simulator with distinct technical specifications. Clients prefer our equipments for their superior quality, robust design and excellent functioning.
Specification of Digital Current Simulator (Source)
- Range: 0-30.00 mA. (4 digit display)
- Coarse Adjustment: 0.30 mA, resolution 1 mA.
- Fine adjustment: 0.01 to 0.99 mA, resolution 0.01 mA
- Keys: Feather touch Coarse and Fine adjustments using increment decrement keys on the front panel
- Size: 96, 96, 100 mm
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC +/- 10% 50 Hz
- Temperature: 0 to +50oC
- Humidity: 0 to 90% RH (Non Condensing).